We are always looking for vendors to participate in the Saquatch Summit in November at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino. Vendors who would be of interest to Sasquatch Researchers or Enthusiasts, such as: Outdoors gear, Sasquatch related merchandise, etc. Please provide a detailed description of your offerings, and we will contact you if we have available space. Vendors will be allowed two vendor passes to gain entry to the expo area; any additional passes will need to be purchased.
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the vendor guidelines.
We are always looking for new vendors that carry Sasquatch and/or Sasquatch research related products & services. This can include hiking, outdoors, toys, books, apparel & custom items.
- Great Hall will be open for setup at 1PM on the Friday of the event. If you require additional setup time, please let us know.
- Vendors need to be set up and ready for guests on the Friday of the event at 5:00PM.
- Expo hours will be from 6PM-10PM on Friday and from 10AM to 6PM on Saturday.
- Vendors will remain open until closing time on each day.
- Following closing time on Saturday, vendors will clean their area and be out of the Great Hall by 7:30PM. Please leave this area as clean as you found it.
- Vendors will be provided with: Two vendor passes for access into the expo area, pipe and drape if necessary, table, tablecloth and skirting. Access to power is limited and may include a nominal fee.
- Vendor fees for this event: $100, with $50 to be refunded at the end of the conference if the above rules are followed.